Progress reports for the first quarter of the 2009-2010 school year are available for viewing! If you already have a Parent Portal account, simply log in by going to http://mystudent.guhsdaz.org. If you don’t have an account yet, you must create an account by following the instructions below.
Parent Portal is a great resource that allows parents to access the most updated records for their students. Through this website, parents have the ability to view current grades, class assignments, attendance records, health records, and any fees that have been assessed to the student.
Directions for Creating a Parent Portal Account:
- To create an account, go to http://portalreg.guhsdaz.org and fill out all fields using one of your children's information.
- Be sure to write down the activation key that is displayed on the next screen. If you do not receive one, call (623)435-6022.
- Follow the directions on the screen to enter your key and create your user name and password.
- Select the “click here” link to log in. This should take you to http://mystudent.guhsdaz.org, where you can always go to log in to your Parent Portal account.
Tips for Entering Information on the Parent Portal Registration Site:
- “Student grade” should be entered as a number—do not spell out the word or add “th”.
- Information entered must exactly match what the school has on record. Failure to do so will result in an error message that reads, “Unable to locate activation key.”
- To prevent an error message and to ensure that the school can accurately reach you, please inform the school of any address and/or phone number changes.