PARENTS AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS!
Interested in being involved in your child’s school??
One of the many ways you can become actively involved in your school is to become a member of the Greenway Site Council.
The Site Council’s purpose is to work collaboratively with the principal, local administrative team and department chairpersons to:
1. Examine school and student performance data
2. Develop strategies and programs at the building level that will assure student performance improvement in the district’s exit outcomes, content area outcomes and state standards
3. Communicate school and student performance information to the school’s stakeholders
4. Approve the appropriate expenditure of non-designated tax credit donations
5. Monitor locally selected school improvement goals
For more information about getting involved, please call:
Meeting dates for the 2012-2013 school year
Sept 10th, 2012
Dec 10th, 2012
Feb 11th, 2013
Apr 8th, 2013
**All meetings begin at 4:30 p.m. and are held on Greenway HS campus in the
Media Center conference room.
Greenway HS School Council agenda & minutes can also be found on our bulletin board in our main administrative office